featured relationship
nagachika hideyoshi & kaneki ken

featured thread
gods & monsters
thirstiest member
alida

Add Reply
New Poll

IF EVERY PORKCHOP WERE PERFECT, MORE SU CHARACTERS PLEASE!?
ROSE QUARTZ
 Posted: Apr 13 2015, 11:10 PM

I LIVE TO LET YOU SHINE
AGELESS

GENDERLESS

CRYSTAL GEM

WATER

LENA

STEVEN UNIVERSE

♡ WE WOULDN'T HAVE HOT DOGS

GARNET

open

she is a fusion of ruby and sapphire, and is considered the current, unofficial leader of the crystal gems. along with her team, garnet is one of the last surviving gems on earth who rebelled against the gem homeworld to stop their invasion of the planet. after the war, garnet helped protect the earth over the next 5,000 years. after rose quartz gave birth to steven and lost her physical form, garnet began to help train steven in how to use his powers.

PEARL

taken by jen

one of rose quartz's closest followers, pearl is one of the last surviving gems on earth who rebelled against the gem homeworld to stop their invasion of the planet. joining the crystal gems, pearl would protect the earth over the next several millennia alongside her friends while later teaching rose's son, steven, in the ways of her people.

AMETHYST

taken by lena
one of the gems manufactured on earth as a part of the gem homeworld's kindergarten project, amethyst is one of the last surviving gems on earth who was born before the crystal gems rebelled against their homeworld to stop their invasion of the planet. having joined the crystal gems, amethyst helped her friends protect the earth over the next five millennia, for then later to aid in the tutelage of steven universe, rose quartz's son.
LAPIS LAZULI

open

"lapis lazuli" is a gem that made her debut in "mirror gem." she was presented as a mirror for most of the episode, but was eventually released by steven.

STEVEN UNIVERSE

open

he is the son of greg universe and rose quartz, and the only male member of the crystal gems. a half-human, half-gem as a result of his parentage, steven is an extraordinary unique being with latent powers beyond that of both normal humans and gems. guided and aided by the crystal gems, steven's destiny is to protect humanity as his late mother did before him.

CONNIE

open

connie has a reserved/bookwormish personality. she is withdrawn and introverted, as well as curious and intelligent. but because she moves so often, she has been unable to make lasting friendships and often feels lonely. it is heavily implied that her parents are somewhat controlling and disallow her from doing common childhood activities (such as eating donuts or anything with trans-fat). this has also led her to flat-out lie to her parents about steven and his family, paranoid at how they may react, and tell them that they have a nuclear family.

JASPER

open

"jasper" is a gem, hailing from homeworld. she is the main antagonist of her debut episodes, "the return" and "jail break". at the moment, she is stuck at the bottom of earth's ocean, alongside lapis lazuli.

PERIDOT

open

"peridot" is a gem who made her first appearance in "warp tour." she is a recurring antagonist of the series, appearing in warp tour, marble madness, the return and jail break, respectively.

GREG UNIVERSE

taken by mami

"greg universe" is steven's father, and was previously involved in a romantic relationship with rose quartz.

ROSE QUARTZ

taken by lena

enthralled by the beauty of earth, rose led her friends and allies in a rebellion against the gem homeworld over 5,000 years prior to the events of the series, successfully preventing the gem invasion of the planet. rose eventually entered a romantic relationship with greg universe before giving up her physical form in order to give birth to their son, steven, whom she passed her gemstone on to as well.

SUGILITE

open

sugilite cares for herself, first and foremost. though she carries out mission objectives, she does not do anything that she does not want to and does not hesitate to use force to achieve personal desires. she combines garnet's headstrong, unwavering nature with amethyst's desire to do whatever she pleases as well as her negative attitude towards authority.

ALEXANDRITE

open

most fusion gems have a unique personality of all her own that is a combination of all the different attributes from the contributing gems' disposition and intensifies them. alexandrite starts off cold, intense, and messy, but as the fusion slowly starts to fail, the crystal gems' individual personalities become more prominent.

OPAL

open

due to being a fusion, opal's personality is a combination of aspects of both amethyst's and pearl's character traits. her disposition is speculated to be mild-mannered and a fusion of amethyst's power and self-confidence, along with pearl's grace and precision. she appears to be more open to steven's desire to have fun and play, as she sang part of his song back to him. this shows a combination of amethyst's laid-back attitude with pearl's nurturing tendencies.

STEVONNIE

open

stevonnie's personality is unique. they are the first fusion between a half-gem and a non-gem, and they do not have a single, distinct mind apparent in other fusion gems. stevonnie shares the minds and personalities of connie and steven; connie and steven frequently alternate in their control of stevonnie's behavior and thoughts (connie takes the lead more often). they carry the free spirit, friendliness, and fun-loving attitude of steven and the courtesy, awkwardness, and intelligence of connie.

RUBY

open

she takes on garnet's strength and courage, while sapphire embodies garnet's cool nature and kindness. she seems to put the well-being of sapphire over all else, as she immediately made sure sapphire was safe and responded "who cares?!" when sapphire asked her if she herself was okay. she also seems to not be very conversive, a trait which carries onto garnet, as ruby mumbles and speaks somewhat awkwardly.

SAPPHIRE

open

not much is known about sapphire's personality at this time, but it is very clear that she is very compassionate and level-headed. she seems to balance out ruby's more impulsive personality when they're fused as garnet. she's shown to hold some intelligence, as she came to the conclusion that steven was immune to the force field, due to his half-human side almost immediately.

i'll add all the other human chars like lars, sadie, kiki, etc later.and ill put in malachite too!!! but i'm really lazy. but i really would love to see more of the fusions and gems here...
PM
^
ROSE QUARTZ
 Posted: Apr 29 2015, 03:02 PM

I LIVE TO LET YOU SHINE
AGELESS

GENDERLESS

CRYSTAL GEM

WATER

LENA

STEVEN UNIVERSE

bumping this bc i rly want garnet and steven...

and literally everyone else...
PM
^
ROSE QUARTZ
 Posted: May 11 2015, 09:40 PM

I LIVE TO LET YOU SHINE
AGELESS

GENDERLESS

CRYSTAL GEM

WATER

LENA

STEVEN UNIVERSE

alright guys. so i understand how hard it is sometimes to find the less popular gems and humans, so i decided to make some graphics all located HERE i made with characters in their respective albums.

i don't need any credit and u can use them outside bbl considering they arent that impressive. but i wanted to help you guys out, or at least tempt anyone who's thinking about a su character to join. i have made 250x450 avatars and some 200x200 ones as well.

the albums will most likely expand during time but this is a good start. some are really nice, and some look really rushed. but i hope regardless this helps you out! i've covered everyone except most of the humans that aren't connie and steven, but if you really want them and need help just hmu and i can add them immediately.

here is proof to show i don't suck too much:
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image user posted image

again, i'm no graphic expert but i hope this helps. if you need more please let me know and i hope you take a character! (i made some for lapis + pearl just cause!) LINKKKK!!!!
PM
^
mami
 Posted: May 15 2015, 09:59 PM

i'm wondering why nobody has even touched this but i'll take... grey i'm taking gREG Bye.
^
AMETHYST
 Posted: May 16 2015, 12:46 PM

how....can someone....be.....such a perfect humn being to decide to take the dad mom, and not young dad mom actual dad mom..........omf...i--.......-i......

user posted image

but regardless... i will take this miracle of you finding us mami....thank you so much omg. i added more old gregs just for you if you need em.....
^
PEARL
 Posted: May 23 2015, 08:48 PM

why would i ever want to go home if you're here?
AGELESS

GENDERLESS

CRYSTAL GEM

AIR

JEN

STEVEN UNIVERSE

someone should take steven.. pls.. i am dying
we're all dying. think of the family
PM
^
VENTUS
 Posted: Jun 15 2015, 02:59 PM

"You gave me something back when I needed it most. A second chance"
fifteen

male

human

AIR

Azzly

kingdom hearts

i was lookin through classifieds for insp to app another character, potentially,,, and then i saw this so like,,,,,,,,,,

uhm i might just,,, app garnet at some point bc square mom is my fav,,,,,, ya,,,
PM
^
PEARL
 Posted: Jun 16 2015, 08:10 PM

AGELESS

GENDERLESS

CRYSTAL GEM

AIR

JEN

STEVEN UNIVERSE

i keep invading lena's want ad but
*pats your face* please do it ;D
PM
^
ocean
 Posted: Jun 17 2015, 03:45 AM

herrrrgg, i wanna take either steven or jasper
^
PEARL
 Posted: Jun 19 2015, 02:32 PM

AGELESS

GENDERLESS

CRYSTAL GEM

AIR

JEN

STEVEN UNIVERSE

u can probably see we're thirsty for steven but!! either would be COOL just go with ur gut feeling!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

VIEW SIDEBAR