Posted: May 5 2015, 10:56 PM

N/A
twenty four

female

human

EARTH

elle

YU-GI-OH!

the first thing EVERYONE notices about kujaku mai is her incredible beauty. from head to her toe, she's visually flawless. giant, violet captivating eyes, perfect skin, natural curves women pay for; mai has it all. she knows it, too, and she flaunts it. she's used to using her looks in order to manipulate people and get what she wants from them. she's used to being hit on to the point of being propositioned and even proposed to on a whim and, honestly, she finds it all mind-numbingly boring. she plays along, she teases, but it takes a lot to make a true impression on her.

she has a lot of deep rooted issues with trust and comes from a lifetime of loneliness, abandonment, and trauma. because of this, she is ALWAYS on her guard, walls are up, and it will take an awful lot of effort and persistence for anyone to really be let in. the lady has some issues.

ANYWAY, she's a card dealer at the grotto....which she kind of hates because it reminds her of the life she's worked so hard to move on from. but she's all about making money and hustling dumb guys for cash so it's not SO bad. could be worse. other than that, you'll find her shopping, in bars, at the park, at restaurants; wherever the wind takes her really. she's daring enough to explore the wilds, too!

FRIENDS: mai is capable of being friendly with a great variety of people! especially if it benefits her. she's super fun, has a great sense of humor, and is generally very outgoing and confident! other than that, she prefers being alone... sort of. she's learned what friendship means and what it feels like to have people actually care about her after years of being convinced friends aren't necessary and, deep down, she DOES want more of that. she's just very afraid to open up and let people in. the more you try, though, the more the walls will break down.

ENEMIES: she's sort of morally ambiguous herself, so she has no room to judge or hate on people for being shady. personal attacks, blatant harassment, endangering her life, hurting innocent people -- those are things that will get you on mai's shit list. whether she decides to act on anything, though, is completely random. she does what she feels like. possible enemies/antagonistic relationships are super fun, though, so bring it on!

LOVERS: maybe for a night or two... but she's incredibly picky. she finds most men to be boring with nothing more than the contents of their wallet to offer, so if she has any affairs, they would have to be with people that interest her. long term relationships, falling in love.... it's POSSIBLE but would take a LOT of development and room for her to let go of that fear of trust.

NOTES: i am up for absolutely anything!! aus, ships, dangerous situations, you name it i'll be excited to write it!!! i hope u all have fun interacting with mai.... she's a whole lotta woman ;) and pls dear lord someone make this girl her prince jonouchi

KUJAKU MAI. 24. HARPIE LADY.
PM
^
Ukyo
 Posted: Jun 3 2015, 03:35 PM

You've forgotten me countless times...and yet i can not help being in love with you...
twenty-three

male

human

WATER

Dust

amnesia

This gives me so much Kaiba muse, but its been SOOOO long since i watched and ...there are so many episodes. -sobs- but anyway, she's a great character so i wanted to toss some my people here. sorry i am so bad at plotting ok

Hyoubu & Mai
I dunno this guy can be a gentleman when he wants to be, otherwise he'd find it more than amusing to go to the grotto and cheat just to screw with people. He'd likely never plan on actually leaving WITH the money, but he's a troll who likes to abuse his powers sometimes. So could see these two meeting there, maybe he'd make her mad or amuse her, im not too sure X'D

Ukyo & Mai
Undoubtedly Ukyo would become VERY flustered around her, though they are the same age he's pretty much too shy for his own good. they might get along, though i think she'd likely just tease him a whole lot? Regardless I think they might get along though in some calm atmosphere or something.

PM
^
SPIKE SPIEGEL
 Posted: Jun 10 2015, 03:16 AM

N/A
TWENTY SEVEN

MALE

HUMAN

FIRE

isla

COWBOY BEBOP

mai + spike i want these two to meet!!! mai is such a babe and she was always my fave tbh. anyway, hustling dumb guys for cash?? i'm laughing because she'll probably throw spike for a loop bc she reminds him of faye from his own world. but i'm interested in the idea of spike looking to make a bit of money with the scant amount he has (it's rough being a bounty hunter) and it going miserably. thx mai
PM
^
KUJAKU MAI
 Posted: Jun 17 2015, 03:45 PM

N/A
twenty four

female

human

EARTH

elle

YU-GI-OH!

@dust
OMG KAIBA.... SCREAMS QUIETLY.... dust you would be a stupendous kaiba i feel it in my bones BUT ANYWAY OMG OK YES

hyoubu & mai: IM LAUGHING i think she would definitely be intrigued by him to say the least like usually she's the one playing tricks so it'll be amusing for her to see someone else try it for a change!! if he makes her mad it's still a better reaction most people would get out of her! so i think there's some potential for them!!

ukyo & mai: AWWW HE'S SHY??? THATS SO CUTE because mai is Not shy at all.... she'd probably find so much amusement in picking on him/making him feel all flustered!! where do you think they'd meet?! what does he do in rinel?

@isla

spike & mai: SPIKE AND MAI!!!! SPIKE. AND. MAI. WHAT A GOOD COMBINATION HONESTLY.... especially the association with faye and mai ive always loved how alike they are. IM LAUGHING SO MUCH she'd gladly hustle the shit out of him dont u worry... would you mind writing up a starter? i have so many replies i owe but if you're also super overwhelmed with replies i can definitely work it in!! either way im just stoked for these two to meet!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

VIEW SIDEBAR