gods & monsters
thirstiest member
alida

Add Reply
New Poll

SACCHARINE, RAPIDFIRE, MAIZONO/CAIT
SHIMA RENZOU
 Posted: Apr 4 2015, 02:24 AM

everyone, thank you for trusting me until now!
SIXTEEN

MALE

HUMAN

AIR *

PRINCE

AO NO EXORCIST

SONGS I'VE WRITTEN ABOUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND

Despite all preconceptions of confirmed apathy and practiced manipulation, it's not as if Shima doesn't enjoy the time he spends around some of the people here. So, when he wakes up to an invitation to the zoo from Maizono Sayaka, it's safe to say that he gets a little excited; feathered Cupid's arrows stuck through his sockets and all. Well, after all, she is a cute girl, and it's not like he'd be disappointed by the opportunity to spend time with her or anything. In fact, it's probably the opposite, given how easily she tugs him along with a string of sweet smiles and words laced with the honey (the same as him, he realizes; except much more befitting).

It's not like he's totally mesmerized by her or anything, really! It's just... Well, who would pass up the chance to spend time with a totally famous and really cute idol, anyways?

So, Shima takes the instructions from the text message received this morning and waits by the front gate of the zoo, checking his phone and his surroundings every few seconds in case a text or a familiar shade of blue appears. It isn't until he's too busy scrolling through text messages that he hears the approaching fall of footsteps, looking up in time to plaster on a relaxed smile and give the girl walking towards him a small wave. "Sayaka-chan, hey!"

As they purchase their tickets and pass through the entrance to the zoo, Shima continues on to say, "You probably don't get very many days like this, so it must be exciting, huh?"

word count: 265
PMEmail
^
MAIZONO SAYAKA
 Posted: Apr 5 2015, 04:32 AM

I can read minds. ...Relax, it's a joke. I just have good intuition.
SEVENTEEN

FEMALE

HUMAN

WATER *

CAIT

DANGAN RONPA

BEGIN AGAIN
She sits in the back of a car, humming her own songs to herself and scrolling through the same text messages for minutes on end. Call it a side effect of the free time she has living here now and the regrets of an old life that push and pull at her constantly, but Maizono decides to act on a whim and invite Shima to go out with her for the day. Which makes this - the bubbling excitement and the boy who eagerly agrees to go out with her within just a few seconds - something new for her.

Shima is the type of boy that she's encountered time and time again; much like the ones she can read, carefully, and adjust herself to fit alongside, but he is the first that she's agreed to go along with like this.

Maizono softly bites her own lip when she exists the car, realizing that she's still convincing herself that this is a good idea. The mop of brightly colored hair is all too easy to spot, and suddenly she's waving at him when he calls her name, quickly approaching him. She greets him back, sweetly with hints of excitement threaded on the edges. "Shima-kun!"

They enter the zoo, starting with idle chit chat as Maizono alternates between looking at the few animals that are already around them and at Shima himself. "It's true," she smiles his way and gives a small, embarrassed nod. "There aren't a lot of days off for an idol! So you have to appreciate what you get as much as possible."

"Which is why I'm really excited, and happy, too!" She looks down, still smiling, hiding the expression partway behind her hand when it's more sheepish than glowing.

wordcount: 290... lol...eee...
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

VIEW SIDEBAR