unknown

male

half-life

AIR

Dust

folklore

blurry and lost in my memory
sighs pile up in the noises of the city

For the past half hour or so Keats has, regrettably so, been crawling around on his hands and knees attempting to catch a small spirit whom believed it was hilarious to escape the man's body and have its own fun. The creature wasn't one of the spirits from this world of course, perhaps that is what made it more irritable. Why on earth would it choose to come out during the day? Half-Lives were weak during this time, honestly he was surprised the creature could stand the sunlight at all, or maybe part of him just hoped it would sizzle away or something at this point.

“If you weren't already dead I would love to personally choke the life out of you.” his voice growled, English-Irish accent blending well. Crawling around on the ground in the market, around a few open booths, gave the owners more than enough reason to question Keats' motives. How many times had he explained 'I'm not trying to steal from you I am looking for something I dropped'. Far too many times. Such a shame they could not see the creature, upon second thought it would likely send people tramping over him...

Feeling under the low area of a cart he finally believes he's found what he is looking for as his fingertips brush over something furry. “You're mine now!” he pulls the creature out by the nape of its neck. Of course...the thing in his hand wasn't really the thing he had in mind. The cat screeched at him and wasted no time latching onto his face fur and claws flying as he falls backwards.

Mission failed. Keats sat up on his knees taking glasses off and rubs his face with his other hand. “ow ow ow.” he mumbles before feeling something rubbing against him. Of course, the cat, before it scurries off. He stands up dusting off and straightening his glasses. Looking up he realizes there are a few people staring at him, before they meet his gaze and hurry off. That is it, I'm looking for you no longer, go become a monster. See if I care. I've wasted too much time searching for you instead of a story.' he gave his knees a good dusting.

One step forward and the man cries out as he stumbles forward, seemingly over nothing to those around, but in truth the rabbit-like creature sits at his feet ears twitching around before dives under another cart and out of sight. The journalist offers a groan into the dirt before slowly pushing himself up with his hands. Muttering a few choice words under his breath, Keats attempts to wipe the dirt from his lips. “Okay, ground, this relationship isn't going to work.”

It was going to be a long day.

TAG; Open | YEP just do whatever! |
PMWebsite
^
ALPHONSE ELRIC
 Posted: May 12 2015, 12:08 PM

In those days we really believed that to be the worlds one and only truth
FOURTEEN

MALE

HUMAN

WATER

KIYA

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Curiouser and curiouser
Things had definitely started to feel better, thoughts and feelings about this new world that he had found himself in. He admitted that it had been scary at first, especially considering he didn't know what had happened or why, to be honest, he still wasn't sure on the why, but the how was at least somewhat clearer. He'd found Edward and that had been the best thing that had happened to him since arriving here, to have his brother back again well....there were no words that could really sum up how great that had felt. In a moment when he had felt so lost and alone, there was his brother, and suddenly the world didn't seem such a scary place and the loneliness had receded.

Alphonse had decided to wander around his new environment, if he was going to be here for a while, it seemed right that he should at least familiarise himself with the place, or at least the main parts of it. He had found himself here, on a street that was lined with stores and market stalks, it brought with it a sense of familiarity, it was kind of like a street in Central. So many sights and sounds filling his senses and he wished that he could have been able to take in some of the scents too as he passed a few stalls with food....well, and maybe be able to taste things too. There were a lot of people around and that too was familiar, but he couldn't say he appreciated the odd strange look that was cast his way. Ok, so he was a great big suit of armour and he knew he stood out, even back home he would often gain glances that ranged from curiosity to fear....but that was usually with younger children. He couldn't deny that it still hurt a little, even after all this time, he knew that he should probably have been used to it by now....but who could ever really get used to that?

It was a whisper, something about someone acting strangely that made him stop, glancing in their direction before following a pointing finger intended to show a companion the person in question. It seemed that he wasn't the only one getting odd glances today, and whilst he couldn't show emotion on his face, he knew if he could, he would certainly have been looking confused. A man was crawling around the floor by the stalls....was he looking for something? That seemed the obvious answer anyway. "You're mine now!” the man shouted, obviously having found what he was looking for, but when he pulled out a cat, that then proceeded to show its dislike of being manhandled by clawing at his face....well....it seemed kind of obvious that it wasn't a cat he had been looking for. He seemed alright besides the obviously painful encounter, but no sooner had he stood up, brushing himself down that he was on the floor again, and this time it seemed not willingly. It was at this point that Alphonse made his way over, his armour clanking with every step. "Uh....are you ok?" He asked, his tone hopefully showing his concern.
I said I'd have it done :P | WORDS: Dunno XD | © tracy
PM
^
Keats
 Posted: May 21 2015, 08:12 AM

"My, This surely is a lucid dream."
unknown

male

half-life

AIR

Dust

folklore

Was there truly any need to hunt down one small escaped Folk? Sure in a way it was Keats' own fault the creature had escaped his grasp, but how could he help it; his powers were acting up since he had arrived here. It was mostly beyond his control, much like any Folk who decided to act up. Or maybe he should just be glad it was one of the smaller ones; the Killmoulis was considerably less dangerous than Bargest. Then again the Killmoulis was known for being mischievous. Just his luck.

Pulling himself from his thoughts and attempting to stand and dust himself off for a second time the man looked up to see a rather large set of armor standing in front of him. Unusual to say the least, but he was more surprised to hear the child-like sounding voice emitting from the armor. Oh how odd. he mused pressing his glasses further up his nose. At least this suit of armor – though maybe intimidating to most – at least seemed friendly. A quick glance to the side proved that Keats wasn't the only one able to see the boy, so he wasn't some Folk. Sadly he couldn't say this was the first large armored creature he had ever seen though.

“Ahh....I am alright lad, thank you for the concern. I appear to be tripping over me own feet today.” he gives his coat another solid dust off before reaching up to fix his tie; not that it did much to change its already rather worn appearance. “Seems I've been cat-cursed though in defense I didn't mean to upset the poor creature.” he chuckled in amusement before sighing.

Keats fixes his gaze upon Alphonse again and squints his eyes a little. Was this boy human or something else? He felt something off about him but couldn't put his finger on it. Right, people were likely beginning to wonder why he was rolling around in the dirt to begin with. Resting his hands in his pockets Keats' posture wasn't perfect as he relaxed, not really caring what others thought. “I was looking for ...something I lost, but I am sure it'll turn up in time.” he smirks in bored amusement.

“Seems I have a knight in shining armor though should I've got anythin' else to worry about.” he brought his hand up slowly and bent one of his knuckles outward as he began to move past Al giving his armor a soft tap-tap with the back of his hand. “The name's Keats.”

TAG; Al | Sorry for the wait!|
PMWebsite
^
ALPHONSE ELRIC
 Posted: Jun 1 2015, 08:55 AM

FOURTEEN

MALE

HUMAN

WATER

KIYA

Curiouser and curiouser
Well, so far he could say that this was the most interesting thing that had happened to him today, if he was honest he wasn't exactly sure what to expect, considering this place was still pretty new to him, but he was sure that he would figure out all out eventually, especially now that he had Ed for help. The man didn't really seem to be hurt too badly, considering he'd just had a run in with a rather unhappy cat. It had probably had the shock of its life when it had suddenly been grabbed in this man's explorations under the stall and so it was no wonder that it had lashed out with all it's fury, and it was obvious that this man, had been just as shocked when whatever he was looking for had been replaced with something furry with rather sharp claws. Alphonse took a small step back as the man stood, giving him a little room as he watched his start brushing down his clothing to rid them of the dust from the floor. He seemed in high enough spirits at least considering what had just happened. “Ahh....I am alright lad, thank you for the concern. I appear to be tripping over me own feet today.” He wasn't entirely sure how to respond to what he had said and so he merely gave a slight nod of his head. He almost seemed nervous, a little jittery, but then some people were like that naturally, maybe he was more shaken by his experience than he seemed?

“Seems I've been cat-cursed though in defense I didn't mean to upset the poor creature.” Alphonse wanted to smile at that, cat cursed? Had he had a similar run in recently? It was obvious that he had meant no harm to it, but the cat wasn't going to listen to any explanations he would have had to offer, it was a cat after all, still, he had to wonder just how much animals really understood people's intentions. “I was looking for ...something I lost, but I am sure it'll turn up in time.” It seemed that he wasn't too put out that he hadn't found the 'item' he had been looking for, which was something at least he supposed, but a lot of the time something that didn't seem important, could become so later. Maybe he was just shrugging it off for now, after his little incident maybe it wasn't deemed a worthy effort after all? He couldn't tell, but he would gladly have offered his help in finding whatever it was he had been looking for. It was when he started looking him over that Alphonse swore he felt a chill running through him, even though he could not feel. Why was he looking at him like that? Was he wondering what he was? It was doubtful he knew what was really going on inside his armour, but honestly he couldn't help feeling strangely self concious and he took another small step back on instinct.

“Seems I have a knight in shining armor though should I've got anythin' else to worry about.” Alphonse was a little taken aback by that, a moment before he had been staring at him and now he was talking to him in a somewhat amused tone again. This man was definitely difficult to figure out. He was moving now, walking past him as his hand outstretched towards him and his knuckles rapped lightly on his armour, a gesture that Edward had done so many times before, it seemed strange that someone else was doing it now. “The name's Keats.” Alphonse turned to allow himself to watch him more easily, maybe he really should offer him some assistance? It was the right thing to do. “I'm Alphonse” he said politely, offering his name in kind before glancing at the ground for a moment. “I could....help you find what you're looking for if you like?”
Soz took so long been busy D8 | WORDS: 661 | © tracy
PM
^
Keats
 Posted: Jun 8 2015, 04:27 PM

"My, This surely is a lucid dream."
unknown

male

half-life

AIR

Dust

folklore

Alphonse, the name seemed regal enough, and perhaps fitting of this armor-clad gentleman. The two had exchanged names, and this boy seemed friendly enough, at least he wasn't sputtering non sense about Keats being a little touched in the head or anything of that nature. Most other people who had witnessed the spectacle would have loved to say so to his face.

Keats rubs a hand through his hair messing it up some more before brushing bangs from his eyes and sighing softly at the boy's offer to help. It wasn't that he didn't appreciate the offer, but so few people could see the troublesome folks that he could, and so it made thing both harder to explain and nearly impossible for anyone to help him.

“Well its not really somethin' most people can ...find.” he grumbled under his breath before looking back up at the other man. “It is hard to explain...” he adjusted his glasses with one hand before scanning the ground and nearby areas. He couldn't see it, but it was likely hiding again under some tables or anywhere else really. Something about this boy sets his Guardian senses off. This boy couldn't be a halflife, it was day time after all, but maybe the did did have some kind of connection to the netherworld?

Maybe he should take a chance.

“I'm looking for a creature... kinda looks like a rabbit...lets say it's a pet, but not one most people can see...” He doubted the boy could really help, but who knows maybe there were some special people who could see them. “A bit like th' spirits around this world, only friendly so you've nothin to worry about.” he sighs. “Unless you think I'm crazy.” he chuckles.

TAG; Al | Sorry this took so long, and post is crap I've been feeling bad x.x |
PMWebsite
^
ALPHONSE ELRIC
 Posted: Jun 26 2015, 07:09 AM

FOURTEEN

MALE

HUMAN

WATER

KIYA

Curiouser and curiouser
This was perhaps one of those times when he wished he knew what people were thinking, he had offered his help, but Keats looked unsure and maybe still a little curious. He supposed that it wasn't every day that someone offered you help out of the blue and perhaps that was why it took him so long to answer his proposal of assistance. ”Well its not really somethin' most people can ...find.” Alphonse made a sound, somewhat like a sigh, listening to what he assumed was going to be a dismiss of his help. He wanted to help, really he did, and maybe....even if he said no, he would help him anyway, and from his demeanour he doubted that he was just going to come out and harshly say no. “It is hard to explain...” Oh....Alphonse pondered that for a moment before speaking. “You can try....” he said, taking a small step closer to him.

“I'm looking for a creature... kinda looks like a rabbit...lets say it's a pet, but not one most people can see...” That was a little puzzling, why couldn't most people see it? Perhaps it was some sort of...magical pet? To be honest, he wasn't sure, with everything else that seemed to exist in this place, why couldn't something like that exist too? “A bit like th' spirits around this world, only friendly so you've nothin to worry about.” Spirits? Ah so that was probably why most people couldn't see them, that made sense, though he wondered if he would actually be able to see them to help him out, still, there was no harm in at least trying. “Unless you think I'm crazy.” Alphonse immediately shook his head in a reassuring response. “No, I don't think you're crazy Mr Keats” Maybe that was something that he heard a lot, the part where people though he was crazy. Alphonse supposed that he could see people's reasoning behind it, it did sound like a rather strange story, but then Alphonse's own situation would have sounded pretty crazy too. He was a soul attached to armour, he knew all too well that most people would probably laugh off that knowledge until he actually showed them, but he had no intention of doing that anytime soon, either way, if he was unusual enough and real, it was likely that whatever this spirit was, was real too. “So....I'm looking for a rabbit right?”
It's crap, I apologise -.- | WORDS: 404 | © tracy
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

VIEW SIDEBAR